Friday 23 November 2012

Video Sting Photos

So yesterday I organised and filmed my video shoot with the help of my friends all playing a key roll. First of all, Jade Wright was my lovely model who ended up covered in loose glitter, all for the purpose of my video shoot. Im glad she handled it well and was good about being glittery for days! Second, was Terry Railton, my hairstyle assistant who did a great job at styling two hairstyles in a short amount of time and making jade look fab! Lastly there was all round help from Jordan Mansell who was our own personal wind machine, light checker and glitter thrower.

I just want to thank you all for taking time out to help me with my student work. You're all ace and I love you lots!

Now it's time to learn how to edit my video footage and make it look amazing (hopefully). Enjoy some of the photos that was taken during my video shoot.

Video Sting Photo Video Sting Photo Video Sting Photo Video Sting Photo Video Sting Photo Video Sting Photo Video Sting Photo Video Sting Photo Video Sting Photo
Thank for readings, x

2 comments:

  1. Cant wait to see the finished video! Great documentation :D very professional xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kelly! I just hope I learn how to edit the video fast and more importantly good because I really want it looking ACE haha. Thank for commenting hun x

      Delete