Saturday 3 November 2012

Website News

It's been a few months since I've been trying to create my online presence so with a new year at University recently started I'm going to try harder to promote myself in as many ways as I can.

First of all, I have been creating my professional portfolio website so that potential clients, employers, friends and family can see finished University projects and freelance work I have created. I've not finished every page of my website yet so I'm currently just showing a temporary homepage sign that lets everyone know that it's still being designed and where they can keep in touch with me.
Website Homepage Sign
My temporary homepage sign.
I'm really looking forward to having a fully working portfolio website showcasing my best design work. Stay tuned for more news!

Please help me out lots by: Liking my FaceBook, Following me on Twitter and Following my Blog - Thanks a bunch! x

No comments:

Post a Comment